Top Music Videos
Ultimate Classic Rock News
- The Worst Song From Every Eagles AlbumEach LP made room for that one inherently skippable track. Continue reading…
- Rolling Stones, 'Some Girls': Retro Album ReviewMick Jagger and band return to form after rare, extended slump. Continue reading…
- Gene Simmons Would Work for $1 if He Entered PoliticsKiss star discusses importance of democracy during visit to U.K. Parliament. Continue reading…
- 45 Years Ago: Rolling Stones Come Roaring Back With 'Some Girls'Pinned in by disco on one side and punk on the other, the band entered 1978 in need of a boost – and they got it. Continue reading…
- Dave Matthews Plays Solo Gig in New York City: Photos, Set ListTwo-hour performance included stories, jokes and classics from his band's catalog. Continue reading…
Mountain Top Media
Traffic stop leads to two drug trafficking arrests
McDOWELL, Ky. — Floyd County sheriff’s deputies arrested two people for drug trafficking, after originally pulling them over for traffic violations. A deputy pulled over a car occupied by Daniel Shepherd, 51, of Versailles, and Laverne Mullins, 58, of McDowell, Monday night. As he approached the car, he spotted Shepherd tossing something out of the window. He eventually learned that it was a beer can. After retrieving a K9 to sniff around the car, he spotted Mullins then attempt to throw away a bag, which was found to contain meth, heroin and pills. When officers asked Shepherd to step out […]
The post Traffic stop leads to two drug trafficking arrests appeared first on Mountain Top Media.
Man killed in Pike crash
META, Ky. — A Pike County man is dead following an early-morning crash on Wednesday. Jerrod Stanley, 35, of Pikeville, was driving along Route 194 just after 6 a.m., when his car left the roadway and overturned. He was pronounced dead at the scene by the Pike County Coroner’s Office. The crash remains under investigation by Kentucky State Police.
The post Man killed in Pike crash appeared first on Mountain Top Media.
Wise County drug roundup targets 60 suspects
WISE, Va. — Police in Wise County have been busy, as a roundup of 60 drug suspects began Tuesday morning. Wise County Sheriff Grant Kilgore and Commonwealth’s Attorney Brett Hall announced the roundup, dubbed “Round One of 2023.” The 60 suspects are the targets of 75 indictments and well over 100 criminal drug-related charges. The arrests stem from an investigation into the distribution of meth, fentanyl and other drugs. “I want to give credit to the law enforcement officers who are working today to keep drugs off our streets,” Sheriff Kilgore said. “I am proud to be a part of […]
The post Wise County drug roundup targets 60 suspects appeared first on Mountain Top Media.
Viewing page 1 of 4|Next Page